The 27th Annual Midwest Public Interest Law Career Conference
is scheduled for
Saturday, February 7, 2015
in Chicago at Northwestern University School of Law
The Midwest Public Interest Law Career Conference (MPILCC) enables employers from public interest and government organizations and J.D. students to gather for a day of interviews and informal networking. MPILCC is open to students from law schools in:
Each year, the MPILCC Conference attracts nearly 50 employers for on-site interviews, Table Talk (an informal networking session), or resume solicitation. From over fifteen hundred student registrants, about 275 students representing almost 40 law schools attend the conference. The conference is free to employers and students.
MPILCC participation for students and employers is coordinated through two Web sites:
- www.mpilcc.org is used to communicate information and procedures about the conference. This site is not protected.
- https://law-mpilcc-csm.symplicity.com is used for handling employer conference registration, and student interview scheduling and posting. The site also is available to employers for posting internships, externships, and full-time employment opportunities throughout the year. This site is secure and a login and password is required for access.
Learn more about participating in the conference, by clicking the appropriate tab above.
- Katelynn McBride
University of Notre Dame. The Law School
- Arden Schuman
Northwestern University School of Law
- Allison Smith
Chicago-Kent College of Law
- Rebecca Myhr Szajna (on leave)
The University of Illinois College of Law
- Paul Woo
The University of Chicago Law School
*This Conference is jointly sponsored by the Chicago Area Law School Consortium.
Law School Career Service Office Questions
- school registration and other conference details – Katelynn McBride
- student interview bidding/scheduling/reporting – Paul Woo
Law Student Conference Interviewing:
- Students should contact their own Career Services Office for conference registration, employer screening, interview schedules, and conference logistics questions.
- employer registration – Allison Smth/Paul Woo
- interview scheduling – Paul Woo
- conference site – Arden Schuman